Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My FIRST ENTRY!!

I've been wanting to have my own blog for ages. I don't really know why I haven't blogged before (I mean, everyone is doing it). Perhaps it's the distraction of 3 young children and one soon-to-be bundle of needs and tears, specifically my unborn son, due in 3 weeks. As it is, it's taken me a good five minutes to write the above 2 sentences, because I'm sitting on a birth ball and my daughter feels the need to continually kick it while I'm sitting here, all the while asking me when we're doing this and that, and she's bored, and can I hurry up and can she sit on the ball?

So, anyway, I suppose my blog won't be meaningful or profound in any way, but as my life is about to move up a notch in the Crazy Department, I thought I might like an outlet. So, lucky you (if there is a you); you'll get to read all sorts of nonsense and certainly plenty of complaining.

I am an artist, currently burned out, but I paint on just about any surface, and sometimes I even get paid for it. If I get inspired to paint again in the near future, I might just post some pictures here. I am also a Mouse Potato. That's in the dictionary. It means I have the tendency to spend hour upon hour operating my mouse at the computer. I post on several forums and private web boards, and I've even met a large handful of non-crazy people in real life (or IRL, of course!). In addition, I am also a Mom to 3 -almost 4- interesting kids. Wesley, who is in first grade and riding the bus! Audrey, who is perpetually bored and often precocious but usually quite delightful. Ashton, who is the funniest and cutest 2yo around. I might add that he stinks right now. He always stinks. Whenever my out-of-state friend calls me, he's inevitably stinky. This is because he poops 1000 times a day. And he does this because he's breaking into my pantry and stealing food 1000 times a day. Cole (in utero) is scaring me to death because he won't stop moving. I hope this doesn't mean that I have some sort of whirlwind arriving.

Okay, well this post is way too long already. I promise I won't always write this much, so don't be scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home