Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Can a Breast Explode?

That's what my left boob was wondering as Cole slept his first-ever 6 hour stretch last night. I think that "sleep" would have been much more enjoyable if my skin wasn't threatening to break with the weight of all that milk. So what was the magic? Was it keeping him up until after midnight? Or was it the threat of sleeping in his own room that made him want to shape up in fear of losing prime spot next to Mommy in bed? I don't know, but if my boobs would oblige I'm still going to evict him tonight. If I'm not too tired.

Today I get to take down Christmas! yes! I love having all the decorations up during the holidays, but I am so excited to put it all away now and reclaim my tiny family room. I think the house is going to look so BIG without all the extra decor. I like that I'm going to be busy today because it's the first day of my "diet" and I don't need idle time to send me to the refrigerator in search of chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home