Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, it's Something


Yes, we've suffered our first broken arm in the Molhoek house. We're not sure it happened (something involving a couch and a toybox) but if someone in this house breaks their dominant arm, it's probably best it's the 3yo who isn't too attached to his right hand. Ashton is such a trooper - he barely cried when it happened (he asked Dad to kiss his boo boo and it was Dad who noticed his arm looked like he'd grown another wrist), and he was very brave in the ER. I was so proud of him. Ashton, the same kid who bawls because it's windy, endures stitches in the nose (last year) and two broken bones in his arm and he merely whimpers.

He was a bit panicky yesterday when he thought he wasn't going to have computer access, but he was relieved to find that I could easily move the mouse to the left side of the computer. The only difficulty we've had is with clothing and bathrooms...he sort of freaks when he realizes he needs help!

But, all in all, I'm glad he's doing so well with the whole thing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! I hope he heals up quickly and easily!

I'm waiting for a broken ankle over here. Something about leaping off the kitchen bar stools in an attempt to reach the too-short string of a helium balloon five feet away...

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Megan, I miss you! Email me soon! I think I need another missionary envelope too!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Megan R. said...

The May newsletters are going out today, I think! So you should get another envelope in that. Did you ever e-mail K?

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home