Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nothing, Really

I don't have anything to say, just didn't want to desert my five readers for too long! And my new blog-reading buddy, C, is encouraging me to write more often, so here I am! And I have really fascinating things to share, like:

We're going to the dentist in an hour!

I have six shirts to iron!

I need printer ink and sticky tack!

I'm making tuna casserole for dinner!

Told you I was fascinating.

Seriously, though, it's sort of nice not to have 50,000 things to share. I thought about posting last week asking where those "dog days of summer" were, but since I'm in between letter shipments, I've been able to take my kids swimming three times this week, and to a sprinkler park at a mall. I've even got sunburn to show for it. And all of this while I was not checking the time or fretting.

And I'm always happy to report that Cole is still alive. It seems it is my #1 quest these days to prevent the kid from killing himself, as he has put himself in grave danger more times than I can count (or want to admit) in the last few weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleen said...

Make that SIX readers!
;)
c.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

woo hooo!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm happy to read whatever you share. Makes me feel like we're hanging out drinking a cup of coffee.

And....we loved Wesley's prayer. It was a HUGE tension breaker many times throughout the course of the past couple of days. My mom even laughed!!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home