Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Monday, October 09, 2006

So My 2yo Calls Me Sally

I have no idea how he decided to do this, but Ashton is fond of calling me Sally. I address myself as "Mommy" when speaking to him and my other kids call me "Mom," so this puzzles me. I mean, my husband calls me Sally and all my friends and their kids call me Sally (or Miss Sally) so I suppose he just hears that more often. But still. I showed him a picture of my husband and me and asked him who it was. He said, "Daddy and Sally!" Every morning I am greeted with a cheerful "HI SALLY!" Even when I say something like "That's Mommy's computer" he'll echo with "Sally's puter!"

Crazy kid. If it wasn't so amusing I might be irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home