Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's MEEEEEE!


So it's been 14 months since I last posted, but I figured, I started this blog when I was almost due with my last child, so why not restart the blog when I've just given birth to my big surprise baby, Amelia. 5 days postpartum, I feel ready to begin again, especially after reading through all my old posts from those previous newborn days with Cole. I can't believe how much I sounded like a befuddled and overwhelmed first-time mom, when it was my *fourth* go-round.


In an attempt to move forward with a little less naivete, I thought it would help to write again. So here I am. Read if you want! It will still be random, and still include tales of chaos and the joy that comes with it (most of the time anyway!).


Stay Tuned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home