Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm Pooped

I'm just soooooo tired. For a good reason. I had a very productive (and slightly profitable) couple of weeks and finished almost everything on my to-do list, including keeping up with laundry (one load a day) and committing to doing the dishes at night instead of leaving them in a huge mountain in the sink for the morning. (this is great because I DO not like not being able to fit my coffee carafe in the sink because of all the dishes) I painted and shipped all those letters and sold quite a bit of artwork at the Mom 2 Mom sale, and I scheduled a mural for the end of this month. I worked out every day this week, which I have to do to offset the insane amount of eating my nursing body seems to require. I've baked for bible studies, cleaned out the basment, started sorting stuff to sell at my summer garage sales. Now it's Saturday, I'm feeling blah, and I'm looking forward to getting my impending workout over with so that I can spend an hour in the bathtub with Cole and read my Cooking Light magazine.

This morning I ordered eBay for Dummies (the starting an eBay business one), because I would really like to jump on the letter-painting bandwagon. I'd like to branch out to other items, but letters would be a good start. And if anyone wants to give me advice on the best way to go about making a website (creating websites for dummies?), I'd like one of them too. But I stink at that computer stuff. And I don't have any money to pay someone else to do it...or I would. Believe me.

Okay, well, time to go face the dumbbells and suffer through a strength training class. And break up the brawl that just occurred between daughter and son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home