Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Random Stuff

I overheard Audrey and Wesley bickering over a toy today. Audrey said, "Wesley, I have two words for you: Mine and Mine."

Andy was making funny sound effects and being goofy for Ashton the other day. After a few moments, Ashton interrupts and says, "Daddy, are you okay?"

I was driving home from a short exursion the other day, during which time I had left all the kids at home with Dad. Dad calls, and says, "I have someone here who would like to talk to you!" And next thing I know, I'm listening to Cole shrieking into the receiver. Our first phone call. So sweet. :-/

I was watching SuperNanny last week with Audrey. As we watched, I said, "Maybe we should have Supernanny at our house!" And Audrey agreed. She said, "Yes, let's have Supernanny come to our house! I would be good for her!"

*******************

So things are going well. I'm getting busier these days. I'm still not doing murals right now (no way no how since Cole doesn't like bottles) but I'm getting some commissioned projects here and there. I have cleaning and cooking and grocery shopping and all the normal stuff, I've been going to the gym constantly, and this past weekend I helped a friend with her moving sale. She's moving to Colorado and it was nice to have so much time to hang out before I said my goodbyes. We didn't hang out a lot but she is an incredible person and will be missed by many, many.

I do admit to being a tad bit greedy though! She has excellent taste and I bought my share of clothing, grocery items, jewelry, and other assorted goodies. Ah...garage sale season is coming soon! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm such a garage-sale geek. I just love coming home with a car full of inexpensive loot, even if I just end up selling it all at my own garage sale a year later. My sister is always wondering what I do with all the stuff I lug home, but it's simple. It's like a revolving door. Stuff in, stuff out. I guess I like the variety. Today I hung up all the new clothes I bought from my friend and un-hung just as many things and packed them to sell at my sale this summer.

Maybe next time I write I'll update you on how I'm doing with my New Year's Resolutions (remember those?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home