Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, Sigh

So I had my OB appt and I am not ultra-dilated as I had thought (guess things feel different from my, er, angle). I am 2cm with the head "right there" and the dr. did say that all he'd have to do is break my water and I would go into labor. But of course that means next Wednesday. So I know that by the end of Oct 18, I will have a baby. Here's hoping that if I don't go into spontaneous labor tonight or tomorrow (when he's on call) then I will hold on until then. I don't have any more OB appts scheduled, so we're down to the wire here.

I do have to have an ultrasound on Thursday! Baby was only measuring 34 cm. So they want to make sure he's big enough, or growing properly, or something. He measured 37 cm last time, so I'm thinking that unless it's possible for a baby to shrink in utero, he's probably just snuggled inside my pelvis the same way Audrey was. She always measured small but u/s proved she was quite average and she was 7 lbs 10 oz at birth (40w1d). So anyway.

I'd really prefer to go into labor tonight. I am really quite sick of the same old cleaning over-and-over-and-over-again routine. I need a life of some sort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there

Hope the little one comes out soon..take care..Shalina

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home