Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's 7 a.m.



And I've already:





  • finished a set of letters and photographed/emailed them
  • varnished another set
  • folded a load of laundry
  • rebooted another two loads
  • partially unloaded the dishwasher
  • made my coffee
  • gotten wesley's lunch ready
  • served breakfast to three people
  • nursed the other person
  • checked and responded to e-mails
  • broken up at least one fight
  • listened to crying and whining from my 3yo for 1 hour (so far)
  • changed a nasty stinky diaper


And now I've written in my blog.

So, how many hours until bedtime?

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

What time did you get up?!! Better yet - where do you get all the energy? Maybe I should learn from you...Graham woke up at 4 and had a party in his crib for a while. All I could do was pull the covers over my head. I finally drug myself out of bed at 7 after listening to him giggle and bang his feet on the matress for who knows how long.

I ENVY you! Enjoy the warm sun today!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was up at 4:30 a.m. yesterday. We were going to my mom's for a few days, so John and I figured we might as well get up and moving since we were awake. Well, Little Boy would have nothing to do with sleeping in the 30-year-old playpen at Grandma's house, so at 11 p.m. we left and made the 3-hour drive home. I was so happy to fall into bed at 2:30 a.m. this morning.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

ugh, Cheryl..you poor thing...you have a REASON to need more sleep, girlfriend!

And Megan, all I can say is argghh. At least we're all up together. I've been up with Cole at 4:30 for two days in a row, but then I've stayed up voluntarily, so I can get an entire half hour of peace and quiet before Wesley and ashton get up (yes, they are indeed up at 5:30, OFTEN).

12:20 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Only one fight? Rookie....

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thibault said...

sally....you make me tiered just reading it. you're crazy LOL

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home