Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm BAAA -ACK! So soon!


I'm just catching a teeny little moment in time when I can say that ALL FOUR KIDS are sleeping!!!! It's about time! Actually, I sent Wesley and Audrey to their rooms for fighting and forgot about them, lol. But seriously, they needed the rest. It's been a busy week. We had vacation bible school, which was really great this year, and a carnival last night, and then a trip to the park this morning. More McD's breakfasts than I care to admit. Errands to the convenience store and JoAnn's and the produce stand. Lots of fighting and house-trashing. And I, of course, was (let's all say it together in unison) - PAINTING LETTERS. And drawing 80 million sketches of letters.


In fact, I should be painting right this minute. I also should be cleaning my house, but two kids are sleeping on the couch right now and I'm terrified to do anything that could possibly wake them up! I mean, this is monumental. I'm off to go enjoy the peace and quiet - for another ten minutes if I'm lucky!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come, like Ashton and Cole taking naps together everyday!

8:35 PM  
Blogger cris said...

happy belated b'day lovely sal! i've been thinking of you (since you are one of 2 people i'm close to who have sept b'days).

man, with 2 little bitty mobile people in my house these days i've decided you are supermom...and more than a little crazy.

sigh. i should be getting some sleep! G'night!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home