Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ugh a Lug

I wanted to post only because I promised!

I have a splitting migraine...again. I think I'd like to cut off my head and sell it.

I went to VBS this morning, and between groups of kids coming in to do a craft, I got caught up on my paperwork...what better place, huh?

Then I took the kids to the chiropractor, then to the doctor. My kids pulled out toys and all their gold tokens from VBS and Audrey removed her shoes and they managed to trash the doctor's office while we waited for the doctor. I'm pretty sure there is nothing they can't trash somehow.

Then I came home and battled with usps.com and lost. It took me over an hour to print four mailing labels, and even then I had to get really creative to do that. And my computer was slow. And Cole was fussy (shots). And the kids were trashing the living room and fighting (that's normal, almost not worth mentioning). I got all my packages on the front porch five minutes before the mailman arrived.

Then I went to work on my third set of letters for the day (remember I wake up at 4 every day now) but Cole was beside himself and this migraine is worsening by the minute, so I might just have to accept that I will be behind and go take a nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Hope tomorrow is better...didn't the chiropractor help the migraine?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thibault said...

Sally, sally, sally I am praying that you find a way to balance and take care you YOU.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home