Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Preggo Brain....


for one more day! Then I'll only get to claim mommy-brain, which I'd say is less effective in trying to persuade someone that I'm not just ditzy.

This morning I decided to call the dr's office to check on procedures for tomorrow's induction, and I became frantic searching for my phone. I looked everywhere, and since I don' t have a regular home phone anymore, it is my only source of communication...not a good thing to lose when you are very, very pregnant. It occurred to me, somewhere in the middle of my hysteria, that I might have packed it with my son's backpack.

So...I loaded up the kids and took the drive to his school, and sure enough, it was tucked in his backpack. Good thing nobody called this morning! Wouldn't that have been a surprise for my 6yo to hear his backpack ringing.

I also had to go to the Secretary of State's office today because the bank teller informed me that my liscense expired a month ago! Good thing the cop who stopped me never noticed that! So another $25 and a butt-ugly photograph later, I am now fully equipped with a valid liscense and my updated insurance form should I get stopped for something ridiculous again in the near future.

In a few minutes I'm headed out to meet a friend for lunch at Uno's. I told her it was imperative that I eat something fattening and yummy today! Whatever I get it will be most definitely finished off with dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home