Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Just pictures

We had Thanksgiving with my FIL. It was nice. I've had quite the share of difficulties in my relationship with him, but things are okay now. I'm even feeling a bit sad because he's not doing well. Andy and I don't know how long he'll be around. He was pretty run-down. :-( It was a bittersweet holiday, for sure. The absence of my MIL is a hard reality. I knew I'd miss her mostly during the holidays. She always made so much of them, lavishing the kids (and all of us, really) with gifts and food and attention, snapping rolls and rolls of pictures (remember film?). It just seemed wrong not to be with her yesterday.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few pics of the kiddos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home