Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Please

Say a little prayer for Andy this morning, as he is getting surgery for a hernia. Pray for the dr's precision and success and for a fairly quick recovery (Andy is really nervous about being out of work for too long).

Also pray for me, because I'm already iffy and I'm afraid of growing resentful of him and the added burden it might cause to have him home and out of commission. Pray that I remember that I'm serving God, not men, and that my attitude and behavior is an example I'm setting for my kids!

Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Andy's surgery go?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Megan, it went "well," I guess. He's feeling awful and is permanently glued to the couch and TV, and he had the joy of vomiting for 6 hours last night. I really feel for him, but I'm also strung out as well!

I posted a big long blog entry about it, but gave up. Too much complaining.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How quickly is he supposed to heal and feel decent again? Or does it vary a lot?

I hope you all get some good rest tonight.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

He seems better today, at least more mobile, and he's not vomiting anymore. We went to vote and he even drove, so I'm feeling hopeful that he can go back to work on Monday. I think he's on a 10 lb weight restriction for a month, though. :-(

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home