Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

An All-Positive Post

So my sister pointed out that almost all my blog entries thus far include a hefty dose of complaining, and she's right! So this post will be all positive.

Here's why I'm thankful these days:

  • Cole is just wonderful and I'm so glad I enjoyed the pregnancy and am enjoying his deliciousness, remembering to savor a time that goes way too quickly.
  • My house is somewhat clean and organized, and heck, it's a house, and a roof over my head!
  • We got rid of our expensive dentist and found an insurance to use next year that isn't astronomical, and that gives me hope for this upcoming "tight" season.
  • My husband had a week off work, now my sister is here, and after that, I have such wonderful, special friends who keep me company and love my kids. I still haven't experienced the "baby blues" yet this time.
  • I'm learning a lot about motherhood and the Proverbs 31 ideal in my bible studies.
  • I have a bathtub! And good books! And candles! And a lifetime supply of bubblebath! Okay, not quite a lifetime, but my late MIL really hooked us up.
  • MOPS is going really, really well! And I'm so excited about the women there, and how it has grown.
  • And my kids (yes, the same ones about whom I'm frequently complaining) are just amazing. I'm so blessed to have healthy, vibrant, quirky kids who make me laugh, swell with pride, cry with thanksgiving, and learn how to be a better person while parenting them.

My next few posts will be devoted to each of my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home