Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Never had THAT happen before!

Well, I made it to baby #4 before this happened.

I was sitting with my baby today, and was enjoying his company and his little grin, so I decided to place a kiss on his cute little mouth. He responded by depositing a generous dollop of spit-up directly in my mouth. :-)

On an unrelated note, I saw a little bit of pay-off for my days with Wesley as a very colicky high-needs baby. I was sitting across the yard from him yesterday as he was playing with a friend. He accidentally hit the friend in the head with a toy and the friend started to cry. Wesley stopped immediately, patted and comforted him, and gave him a huge hug. Enough to make a person swell with pride, I tell ya. My sensitive little boy will make a great husband someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home