Random Tales of Chaos and Joy

A whole bunch of nothing and sometimes something.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thank You, God!!!

I lost my wallet on Thanksgiving. After eliminating all other possibilities, I concluded that I must have left it in a convenience store on my way to my FIL's house. So we cancelled our credit cards, got a new driver's liscense, etc. Lo and behold, I got a call this morning from a post office in Lansing, and she has my wallet! Yippee! We had a check in there from my grandmother, and I had my library card, Costco card, fitness club card, and a phone card and who knows what else. Now I just pray that it's all still there!! I get my wallet in the mail in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, has your wallet made it home yet?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

No, it hasn't! Fingers tapping....

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Wallet appeared in the mail with my bank card (already cancelled) missing. Also missing was a card with my account numbers listed on it, so I'll be making a trip to my bank tomorrow to ask them to require valid ID before giving anybody any money. :-(

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home